Monday, February 23, 2009

Nyah's favorite things........




For those of you that know Nyah, you know that she is an energetic, overzealous 21 year old trapped in a 2 year old's body! She loves to help me cook, clean, and do anything that involves her new "baby Saibra" (as she calls her). She'll even help me change her diaper and burp her.

Lately we've tried to be creative while Cliff has been in school all day. Here are some of Nyah's newly discovered favorites......

Tents with baby dolls and oreos...



Sticker Faces......



makeup parties ( I think she got the better end of the deal though).......




running around the backyard in her "big girl pants" (Hurray she's potty trained!!).......



and taking naps with her "baby Saibra"..........



She definately keeps me busy and my life would be so boring without her.

4 comments:

A Day in the Life said...

Cute! How fun, we miss you guys! I love your hair, when did you cut it?

A Day in the Life said...

oops, that's really from kim--I guess i'm signed into Trevors google account :)

Burt Family said...

OK, admit it...the sleeping children is YOUR favorite thing :) Wish we were there to come and play with Nyah and Saibra, the beach would be a blast now!

Unknown said...

Oh boy! What a handful you have, but a very cute one!