Sunday, May 17, 2009

Forgot about the Easter Pictures.



In looking through all of our pictures today, I noticed that I have all of these cute Easter pictures and I didn't post them. So, here you go. This Easter was our first official try at "dying easter eggs" with Nyah. She loved it and we managed to keep the apartment surprisingly clean.
For Easter, I had my mom send me some fun toys, coloring books, and candy. My mom was nice enough to buy the girls Easter dresses and include them. Nyah was so excited to see her new dresses and everytime she wears them to church she has to tell how she got them from Grandma on Easter. Oh, the dress that Saibra is wearing is the dress that Nyah wore on her first Easter. I decided to kind of make it a fun tradition to have them wear the same dress for their first Easter. I love my cute little girls!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

what freakin cute kids you have! I love Saibra's smile!

Burt Family said...

The girls look adorable!