Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So funny I almost "Peed" my pants.

I haven't posted anything forever but this is too great not to share. We are in Wyoming, my brother is here with his kids so Nyah and Saibra are having so much fun with their cousins.

Yesterday Nyah was in the backyard playing. I looked out and she had her pants down around her ankles and she was squatting in the sand box. I ran out and asked her what the heck she was doing and she said "I needed to go potty". I tried not to laugh and asked if she had peed her pants and she replied with "No, it's right there" (pointing to the wet spot in the sand box) I guess she was having way too much fun to bothered with trivial things such as peeing in the toilet. Oh to be a three year old!

1 comment:

Burt Family said...

That is great! I can just see your face as you see Nyah outside peeing :) At least it wasn't on the side of the pool with her pants down.