Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I love my teeny tiny girl!!



So I've noticed in most of my posts, that they are mainly about Nyah. I know the reason why, because I always have Saibra in the front carrier when we're out and about so....she gets left out of the pictures. But, I just want to let everyone know a little bit about Saibra this time.

She is the sweetest and best baby I could have ever asked for! She always has a smile on her face and just loves life. Everyday I think, Wow....it's a good thing she is such a good baby with the energetic, neverstopping 2 year old sister that she has. But, don't you worry, she loves her sister more than anything. In fact Saibra started crawling at 5 months and walking at 10 months just so she could keep up and follow Nyah around. I am so blessed to have 2 beautiful and wonderfull little girls!!!





2 comments:

Burt Family said...

I can't believe she nearly a year old already! But she's just as cute as her older sister :)

Strupp Family said...

CUTE!! I can't wait to see you guys again. When will that be?:) What's the latest on where you will be in a couple months?