Monday, November 16, 2009

Ahhh....the park!


The weather was absolutely beautiful here today. So while Cliff studied at the hospital, I took the girls to the park. Saibra loves the swings and I just can't get over this picture. She's laughing so hard that it looks like she's scared/happy!


Anyway, the playground is divided into two sides, one for kids 2-5 years old and another for 5 and up. Which side do you think Nyah would play on? Oh yes that's right....the one with the big kids. She HAS to go down the BIGGEST slide


and run with all of the other "BIG"kids. Definately keeps her busy and I'm ok with that! Just glad she's having fun and enjoying the outdoors while she can!

As for a little update, Saibra "runs" everywhere. She started walking almost 2 months ago. I think she's so proud of herself for walking that she doesn't want to stop so she literally walks from the door to the couch, to the door, to the kitchen, back to the couch, and chases Nyah everywhere! They have become such good little friends and play tag and of course dolls together all the time. Of course Nyah, still has to pick on Saibra now and then to make sure she knows who's in charge. Speaking of Nyah, .She learned how to do somersaults last night and now does them through the room (I'm sure the people below us are thrilled), she can tell you the WHOLE story of 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed, and for some reason today asked me if I remembered riding horses at Grandma's house. She said "mommy, you rode Shadow and he's black.....what is Pate again?" I told her he's brown and white and is called an Appaloosa. FYI......"NEW WORD FOR THE MONTH"! Nyah now walks around saying "Appaloosa.....Pate is an Appaloosa.....brown and white....Appaloosa, App....a....loosa!!!!! Sigh, I love these little girls of mine!!!

4 comments:

tootallstrupp said...

OH MY GOODNESS, THOSE GIRLS ARE SO CUTE!!!! :) I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!! Love you!!

Burt Family said...

That is soooo cute! I love it when kids learn new fun words to say. I can't wait to see both those little girls...even though Nyah won't remember me at all :( Enjoy the fall while you can the snow is coming!

Strupp Family said...

I can't WAIT to see them again!! Come visit us soon. They are so cute! Maybe Saibra can show Jason how to walk. He just started crawling like 3 weeks ago. :) I'm okay with this, though.

Peggy Ann said...

Ooops. When you see what I sent for Nyah's birthday, now you will know why I now wish I had bought the white one & put spots on it!