Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seriously She's 3....

I am so behind on Posting!! For a brief update, we moved from Maine and are having a fantastic time staying with family in Wyoming/Utah and soon to be Montana. More on this later....I just realized we've been so busy that I didn't post anything for My sweet Nyah Jane's birthday!!!!

She turned 3 can you believe it? I can't, I swear she acts like a 15 year old at times!!! For example, one day we were in Bed Bath and Beyond with my sister and her and Nyah were holding hands. Nyah looked up at Laura and said..."I feel like we're best friends"!! Everyday this little girl amazed me! Here are some of the many things we love about Nyah!!

*She is always willing to give you a hug
*She LOVES her sister
*She loves her cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas (you get the idea, she loves her family)
*She loves Barbies, Babies, playing dress up, tea parties, and all wonderful pink and girly things!!
*She loves to sing and dance and can do a mean Hannah Montana Hoedown throwdown!!!
*she knows her primary songs, numbers, alphabet, colors and of course words that a 3 year old shouldn't know like "I'm gonna kick your butt"
*She is always willing to help, you just have to know how to nudge her the right way!
*She is a DAREDEVIL, nothing scares her which gets her into trouble at times!
*She makes us laugh EVERYDAY!
*She is a beautiful little girl! I love her golden locks, big brown eyes and EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET AND SPUNKY LITTLE GIRL!!! YOU KEEP ME ON MY TOES EVERYDAY!!!!!








1 comment:

abby said...

what a darling girl! i feel the same way about my kids getting older. like, is this really happening??