Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I can't believe she's ONE!!


The past year seriously flew by! I remember sitting in the hospital last year at this very time, unable to sleep. I had a new baby, my husband was on an island thousands of miles away from me and it was the first night I had EVER spent away from Nyah. As tired as I was from having a baby, I didn't sleep at all that night. Now that I look back on it, I'm sad it went by so fast but so thankful my family is all together. So here is a little info on the birthday girl.

Saibra Nicole.......

Saibra is the happiest and sweetest baby I have ever seen. I know, you're thinking that I'm her mom so I have to say that, but she really is the best baby ever.


She loves to give kisses and cuddle, and she loves her big sister more than anything!!


She has always been an "over-achiever"! She rolled over at 2 months, crawled at 5 months and started walking at 10 months.
She can say ball, baby, daddy, momma, go, ouch, ya, and NyNy for Nyah. She is such a blessing in our lives and I am so thankful for the wonderful sweet little girl that she is! Happy Birthday Saibra!!!!

2 comments:

Burt Family said...

So cute! Looks like she really enjoyed her birthday cake. I can't wait to see all of you in January!

Rikki Shantz said...

She is so adorable! Is also very lucky to have such a sweet, talented, beautiful, etc., mom! I miss you like crazy!