Saturday, October 2, 2010

An old blog I meant to post but never did......

Over the last couple of months, we have celebrated the 4th of July, had lots of birthdays (including mine), fished, camped, and played like crazy! (Pictures to come????) Over my birthday weekend, we went to the Utah State Fair with my sister, her sweet Hallie girl, Briana and Scott. We had so much fun, ate WAY too much and of course were reminded how trendy a mullet truly is!!! I was lame and didn't take my camera to the fair (for several reasons) but, we hung out in Evanston for a bit with my family so of course I got a few pictures of my girls!! Oh to be young and carefree again and not 28!!! (tear for how old I am)











We also decided to go golfing. When I say we, I mean Cliff and Nyah golfed. Saibra went around picking up the golf balls and I took pictures. I do have to say that Nyah is getting pretty good!










No comments: