Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some day......






Some day I will have the pictures I have taken edited and post worthy.



Some day I will post pictures of my girls.



Some day I will have my blog completely caught up.



Some day it will stop raining and snowing.



Some day we will finally get to play outside.



Some day my foot will get better and I will be able to run again.



Some day we will have a better car.



Some day we will have our own place.



Some day I will understand the trials my family goes through.



Some day I'm going to have to be an adult and go to bed before 4 in the morning.






Until then...................

1 comment:

Burt Family said...

I don't really care if pictures are edited and if you are all put together or not. I still love you and your family just as you are. Call me sometime!